We are very delighted to mention here that we have superb relationship with the community at Kyambura. Something that was not there before, we have built a very strong rapport with the leaders of the community and local administration.
It is from this backdrop that we are;
- Offering employment to the community
- Providing a ready market to the organic vegetables and fruits produced in the village
Working with the young children of between ages of 6 – 15 in nurturing talent in singing and dancing
- Entertainers to our guests
- Have created a fund in support of these young children in view of supporting their education
- In 2018 we will start a fund from the concession fees which will be aimed at strategically supporting long term projects, these would be carefully selected and purposeful implementation plans put in place, these projects would include Education, Medical clinics, Water supply and recognition of the elderly in society among others.